Friday, November 1, 2013
If you found one million dollars in the morning and had to spend it by nightfall, what would you do with the money?
For a second, I will pretend that I am assuming no other persona but myself. A million dollars will go a long way in ticking several items off my bucket list, so here’s how I’m breaking down the million dollars in no particular order:
- Sail on a cruise.
- Send a couple of children to school by donating to non-profit organizations such as World Vision or UNICEF.
- Buy kick-ass camera lenses.
- Fly first class.
- Book family trips and solo journeys to different destinations across the world.
- Watch live opera on the front row seats.
- Fly in a hot air balloon.
- Sky dive!
- Get an awesome beachfront property.
- Own a library full of books that will last a lifetime for me to read.
- Enrol in all the classes I can take: piano lessons, ballroom dancing, new language, diving, playing the drums, etc.
- Buy stocks.
- Travel to space.
- Give money to random strangers living on the streets.
- Enrol in a second or third degree, just because.